From across the room or across the world, reach your audience with Accessible Event. Serotek's Accessible Event™ makes web training, meetings, lectures, and webinars instantly accessible to all, including those with visual or hearing impairments.
- Reduce travel and lodging expenses associated with business trips by as much as 40%
- Count on audio, video and full duplex interaction for crisp, clear real time communication
- Avoid unnecessary proprietary software setup
- Work with any Microsoft Office app to conduct presentations
- Use as a standalone product or seamlessly integrate with popular platforms
In today's economic climate companies worldwide are turning to online meetings to boost productivity without sacrificing budgets. It is estimated that 40 cents of every dollar of a person's business trip is lost in travel and lodging. Platforms like Accessible Event make it possible for employees to collaborate, learn, and network from the convenience of their desks, and when combined with the strength of familiar multimedia formats, an online meeting experience can be just as productive as face-to-face communication.
Accessible Event is the most user-friendly online collaboration product on the market. In fact, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Create an Accessible Event account at AccessibleEvent.com.
- Generate and distribute an invitation code to conference participants.
- Enter the invitation code at AccessibleEvent.com using your browser of choice to join the conference.
It just doesn't make sense to buy a more expensive and complicated alternative! If you agree, let’s get you started on ordering.
Accessible Event is Section 508 compliant. The platform can be used as a standalone product or in conjunction with mainstream products like WebEx, LiveMeeting, GoToMeeting, GoToSeminar, Connect, and others. There is no need for proprietary software. The platform works regardless of the participant's choice of screen reader, and captioning features for deaf participants are built into the product at no extra charge. With Accessible Event you can feel confident that regardless of when, where, and how you meet online, your participant's audio and visual special needs will be accommodated.
Put your trust in a platform thoroughly tested for reliability and security. Accessible Event sits on the backbone of a tier one provider with full redundancy and 24/7 monitoring. Password authentication and end-to-end encryption helps ensure the sensitivity of your communications.
If you require an enterprise solution to be hosted on site, please get in touch with us. At Serotek we know how to help you maximize your reach with minimal resources.
Still not convinced? Check out this product demonstration.
What Customers Say
“Our nonprofit organization was looking for an online meeting product to host train-the-trainer seminars for clients around the country. Our presenter is blind, and I was convinced we would not find a product that would have what she needed to do her job. Or, we would find something and have to pay an arm and a leg to purchase it. As usual, I learned something new about a blind person’s ability. Thanks to Serotek for proving me wrong.”--Sandra Lahey
There are two types of Accessible Event packages, Personal, up to 10 participants; and Corporate, up to 25 participants. Additional participants can be purchased at a rate of $10 per blocks of 25 additional participants.
Rates are as follows:
- Personal Day Pass: $9.95
- Personal subscription: $39.95 monthly, or $29.95 per month if signing up for 1 year.
- Corporate Day Pass: $14.95
- Corporate Subscription: $89 per month, or $79 per month if paying for one year.